When does my order ship?
All orders require 1-2 business days of processing time prior to shipping. If the order is processed before 12:00 pm PST, all cleared orders will be shipped out the same day, depending the payment status of the customer, the billing and shipping information validity, and the availability of the ordered item(s).
What are the shipping methods?
NexTech Lighting ships via UPS or FedEx Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Overnight and reserves the right to use USPS, and/or other shipping methods at our discretion.
Do you ship to aparments and P.O. Boxes?
Please input your apartment number at the end of your address and your order will arrive on time without any delay (i.e. 146 Via Porto Grand #2333). Failure to do so may result in extra charges by UPS. Sorry, at this moment, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. We can only ship to locations with a physical address.
How much do shipping and handling cost?
Shipping cost depends on the options you choose, the size and weight of your item(s), and the location of the order destination. To estimate shipping costs, place all the desired item(s) in your cart and then proceed to checkout. Once you are on the Shipping and Billing page, under Shipping Options, you can select the desired shipping option and the associated estimated cost.
How come electronic ballasts cost so much to ship?
Since electronic ballasts are heavy by nature (~1-2 lbs), the cost to ship ballasts will be higher compared to other products. We are currently looking into other delivery options to reduce cost for the customer.
How long does it shipping take?
NexTech Lighting processes and ships out packages Monday-Friday; we are not open to process or deliver any packages during the weekend.
• UPS/Fedex Ground is 3-5 business days
• UPS/Fedex 3 Day Select is guaranteed 3 business days service
• UPS/Fedex 2nd Day Air is within 2 business days
• UPS/Fedex Overnight is within one business day
• USPS takes within 7-10 business days for shipping
Please note: Do not consider the day an order is placed as day one. Please begin counting from the next business day to get an accurate expectation of delivery time.
NexTech Lighting is not responsible for shipment delays that might occur. Please plan ahead when placing the orders online to ensure timely delivery.
What happens if my package is lost or damage?
Damaged products from handling must be claimed with the respective freight carrier (UPS/Fedex/USPS). We are not responsible for any damages caused during shipping and handling of the package. If it is a manufacturer's defect, please read our return policy at the bottom.
What happens if my shipment is missing items?
If the package appears to have been tampered with or is simply missing items, please contact us to resolve the issue.
How do I track my package?
A tracking number will be provided via email once an order has been shipped out. You can track your packages by going to carrier website. Unfortunately for orders shipped via USPS First class (with the exception of USPS Priority Mail), there are no tracking numbers provided.
Can I modify my order during shipment?
Once an order has been packaged and processed, we cannot modify any orders. We also cannnot re-route or modify any packages once the order has been shipped out.
If you no longer want your order, you can refuse the package upon delivery. Simply tell the shipping carrier to return to sender and it will be shipped back to our warehouse.
Returning An Item For Refund Or Exchange
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for any reason within 30 days. Buy with confidence. We stand behind our products. All returns are subject to our return policy We will gladly accept returns under these conditions:
• Please call NexTech Lighting Corporation at (866)478-6775 or contact us via the "Contact Us" page and have us approve your return and issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. NexTech will not accept returns without a RMA number, materials without one will be sent back at sender's expense. RMAs are valid for 15 days, within which time the return item must be received by NexTech.
• Non-defective item: You may return most new, unopened, unused, uninstalled items sold by NexTech Lighting within 30 days from the invoice date for a refund. A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all returns for a refund if the reason for the return is due to customer error, such as ordering the wrong item and/or change in item preference. Please include a copy of your invoice. If you do not have the invoice, please include a note with your order number and RMA number. Please note that all items returned for a refund must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and include all accessories, warranty cards, UPC codes (attached), and user manuals.
• Defective item: If an item is defective, we will gladly accept defective exchanges or refunds on products within 30 days of the purchase date. Please obtain a "RMA" number.
• If you are experiencing a problem with an item, simply follow the manufacturer guidelines for getting the item repaired or replaced. You may also contact NexTech for additional information or manufacturer's information.
• Modifying a product in a permanent way is considered as physically damaging the product and will void the product's warranty. A product cannot be returned under these circumstances.
• Customers are responsible for using reputable carriers that are capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customers agree to bear the risk of loss for the product during return shipment. No COD or Freight collect returns will be accepted. NexTech Lighting will not reimburse the cost of shipping the item back to the warehouse.